Dear Wildfam, March 20, 2020
These are unprecedented times and things feel a little overwhelming right now. The safety and well-being of our families, campers, and staff are our top priority. We are adapting and adjusting plans as news evolves regarding COVID-19. Here's what we know and are planning for at this time...
At this time, we're in limbo with planning for the summer. We are following the latest guidelines on health and safety from the CDC and the LA County Dept of Public Health. We've been furiously working out Plan A, B, C, and D. A plan if we're able to run, a plan with limited operations, and a virtual camp plan.
We were trying to stay hopeful we'd be able to operate in person, but it's getting increasingly likely we'll need to cancel or limit our weeks of camps offered. We will only do in-person camp if it is safe to do it. We're still waiting to make any official cancellation, but have not taken any new Summer registrations since March 13th and we are shifting our focus to planning our expanded virtual camp offering.
I know summer planning might feel unpredictable right now. We'll be updating this page and our social media as information evolves and camp gets closer.
We here at Wildfolk can't wait to spend this Summer making joyful memories and getting wild with your campers!
Owner, Camp Wildfolk